Hemorrhoids are also called as piles, are swollen veins in your anus and rectum. It is common problem now days and the question arise for how to cure hemorrhoids. The symptoms of hemorrhoids includes pain, itching, and rectal bleeding. ? It can develop inside or outside of the anus and rectum. It is an estimate that 75 % of Americans experience hemorrhoids at some point. To make them more tolerable, you can use following natural hemorrhoids pain relief by “Calmovil.com”:
Some of the additional natural treatments:
- Aloe vera – Use pure aloe vera gel on hemorrhoids because it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Over-the-counter ointments – Ointment with hydro-cortisone can reduce swelling and help your hemorrhoid to heal faster.
- Wipes – Using wipes with hazel or aloe vera can help to keep you clean without causing irritation.
- Cold Compresses – Apply wrapped ice packs to the anus to relieve swelling for 15 minutes at a time.
- Stool Softeners – It helps to reduce constipation and make it easier to have quick, painless bowel movement.