Hemorrhoids are also called as piles, are swollen veins in your anus and rectum. To cure them it is really important to know the home remedies for hemorrhoids. The symptoms of hemorrhoids include pain, itching, and rectal bleeding. It can develop inside or outside of the anus and rectum. It is an estimate that 75 % of Americans experience hemorrhoids at some point. To make them more tolerable, you can use natural remedies and bring change in lifestyle.
Check out the infographic by “Calmovil” to know the best natural remedies for hemorrhoids.
Some of the additional natural treatments:
- Aloe vera – Use pure aloe vera gel on hemorrhoids because it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Over-the-counter ointments – Ointment with hydrocortisone can reduce swelling and help your hemorrhoid to heal faster.
- Wipes – Using wipes with hazel or aloe vera can help to keep you clean without causing irritation.
- Cold Compresses – Apply wrapped ice packs to the anus to relieve swelling for 15 minutes at a time.
- Stool Softeners – It helps to reduce constipation and make it easier to have the quick, painless bowel movement.
From natural remedies to add supplement in your diet, it all need a change in a daily routine. If you saw any hemorrhoids symptoms in your body, just try to cure them with the nature-based product on initial stages. But if you have severe pain or internal pile just consult a doctor at an early stage. Live a healthy happy pain-free life with natural remedies.