Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in your anus and lower rectum. It can cause from straining during bowel movements. Increased pressure on veins during pregnancy also cause piles. By knowing hemorrhoids symptoms timely, it is treatable on early stages. Now days nearly three out of four adults have hemorrhoids. Sometimes it cause itching, discomfort and bleeding. There are many effective options available to treat hemorrhoids. People can get relief from it with some changes in lifestyle. Internal hemorrhoids which lie inside the rectum, rarely cause discomfort. But straining or irritation during passing stool can damage a hemorrhoid’s surface. External hemorrhoids are under the skin around your anus. When irritated, external hemorrhoids can itch or bleed.
Check out the infographic by “thelifesquare.com” which shows the Symptoms, Causes, Treatment and Precautions of hemorrhoids.
Here are Some Points:
- Itching or irritation in your anal region
- Pain or discomfort
- Swelling around your anus
- A lump near your anus, which may be sensitive or painful
- Straining during bowel movements
- Sitting for long periods of time on the toilet
- Chronic diarrhea or constipation
- Obesity, Pregnancy, Low-fiber diet
- Eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains
- Drink six to eight glasses of water
- Don’t strain while passing stool
- Exercise can also help you lose excess weight
- Avoid long periods of sitting